Saturday, 1 September 2012

REAL FRIENDSHIP COUNTS


                                         
I will write this piece based on my personal life experience on friendship, you know what? Any time I am with FEMI (left) my best friend, I am always lifted in spirit. after depature I see reasons why I should fly in my career,spiritual life,academic and even my social life.
And when I am with Blessing(right), I get challenged, she is vision driven and she succeeds influencing me by her goal driven attitude. I awlays want to get things done because when next we meet, she must ask how far?
Let me ask you: what do you feel when you are with your friend(s), your friend is suppposed to be a helper, an influencer(positively), a guidance. are they really serving this purpose?

''Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
C.S. Lewis
choose the right friends please.

#i am the superchange Brand

No comments: